An Asbestos Policy provides a framework for asbestos management and acknowledges a company’s responsibilities regarding asbestos.
An effective policy should include the following:
- Policy Statement
- Compliance Strategy
- Asbestos Records
- Personnel Responsible for Asbestos Management.
Please follow link to HSE site HERE
- Providing advice on the most efficient process of managing asbestos in properties
- Advising on the requirements for surveys, management systems and plans
- Guidance on the preparation of control measures and the implementation of asbestos management procedures - a service that allows you to budget sensibly for future asbestos works while fulfilling your duty of care to staff and public
- Preparation of Scope of Works and Specifications on your behalf as part of the tender procedure
- Appraisal of contractor’s tender submissions and Method Statements
Whether you are a private individual, landlord, company representative, maintenance manager, agent, solicitor, contractor, employee or self-employed we can provide help and assistance. We are happy to discuss your requirements over the phone or visit you at your home or office to offer a management solution to your asbestos problems.
**FAILURE TO MANAGE CAN HAVE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES – See link below
Nationwide Building Contractors Limited fined after refurbishment work triggered temporary closure of country club near Darlington over fears of exposure to asbestos. Click HERE